Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oneness

How do I dance the mysticism I feel into words? How do I express the oneness I feel in words? The moment words start forming in my mind as openions duality starts. Oh ! How do I then express the oneness I feel? The day I sit on a parched wo...oden bench in the creek and I see the hungry bird swoop down to pickup the fish and I laugh'' God is eating God!"- How do I put it in words? When I see the hungry child crying and my heart wrings in agony I verily relive the hunger moment myself- How do I put it in words?
In a lazy moment in the park and I see children playing around and the world starts moving in slow motion how do I put it in words? When I go to a temple and see Beggars inside and outside how do I put it in words?
Or better still Do I need to put it in words? Dont you hear it too?

Krishnamachari Santhanam

No comments:

Post a Comment