Thursday, September 20, 2012

Miracle

Miracle



When I wake up in the morning, my heart beats, limbs move and more miraculously while asleep when i have absolutely no control over my body i was kept intact. A child is nourished in a mothers womb, Fish are born in a fresh rain puddle. Frogs are found healthily living when rocks are broken in quarries. Who supports them?
In Burj al Arab a whale in captivity has been breeding for the last five years, every year. Flowers blossom in an arid Arizona desert, I once saw a big neam tree on the crevice of a building wall. I have seen stone hearted people take a U turn after a sincere prayer. I have seen the seemingly Impossible and Illogical happen before my very eyes.
Funnily enough after seeing all these I stopped believing in Miracles.
For God there is no miracle- everything is possible. Only when we look at it with our Limited perception it appears as a miracle. NOTHING is impossible.
In God's day every miraculous day will be our regular 8 to 5 dreary workday possibly.
Krishnamachari Santhanam.

No comments:

Post a Comment