Monday, January 29, 2018

Miracles and cure

Excerpt from “Baba is God”- H.E.J.R.Jayawardene- Former President SriLanka.



As President of Sri Lanka, I had invited Baba on several occasions to visit Sri Lanka as a guest of Government and People. Though He was keen to visit us, He did not find an opportunity of doing so. However, in April this year, 1990, I visited Bangalore and had two audiences with Him on Thursday and 19th April and Saturday the 21st April. He spoke quite freely to me and to many others from Sri Lanka who meets Him with me.



His advice was always based on the teachings of the religious teachers, namely the Hindu Avatars, Buddha, Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed.
He answered our questions dealing with public matters as well as private ones quite freely and in the contest of the same noble principles He always advocated. We were all deeply impressed by His presence and advice.
I remember several extra-ordinary healings narrated to me directly by persons who experienced them, of whose friends had experienced them.


I will mention one of them, which I heard directly from a reputed and highly qualified surgeon. A patient who needed surgical treatment to remove a portion of his intestines, which were subject to cancer, had seen him. He did not have the operation performed. He had gone away.


Ten years later, the same person whom the Doctor did not recognize, had consulted him again. This time he needed an immediate operation for a prostrate problem.


When they were preparing for an immediate operation, the patient asked him, “Dr; do you know who I am? “ When the Doctor replied “No! “He introduced himself as the patient who had seen him about 10 years ago for the operation mentioned above.


The Doctor was surprised that he was alive today without having the earlier operation.. The patient said, Dr, soon after I left you I paid my respects personally to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. His miraculous cure helped me to live without an operation. Baba further advised me that 10 years from that date, you would need an operation for a prostrate problem and then to see the same Doctor and not to delay the operation. That is why I immediately consented to being operated by you.


This doctor, who is not a Hindu and not a devotee, narrated this story to me when he heard that I had visited His Holiness in Bangalore.


I accept Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba as a Purna Avatar. His presence in this world enables Him to advise with His words of wisdom and love those who live in it.


Swami Says - The nature of divine can be understood only when the divine in human form teaches as man to man, the nature of this love.


Jai Sai Ram 

No comments:

Post a Comment