Friday, April 30, 2010

Microcosm-Face Book


I once had a friend who just came in,tagged all my photos and disappeared.

I was thanking my guru in showing the macrocosm in the microcosm. FB is the virtual image of the real world. You have dancers and songsters and pranksters and jokers conmen and money sappers true seekers and friends!

You have Advaithists,Dvaithists,agnosts,Aethists,Relegious nuts and spiritual fruits,atmas covered in the deep dense sheath of annamaya kosa and prasing their own red..you know what.

Oh I forgot to add the self professed Sages..anyhow that is the world-Maya,Prakurthi shining in all its glory.

The solution is to be in the Fb and not of it! Modern vedantha-Eh! Just be in it and spread and share what you have and leave the rest to what shall i say-God?atma?providence?Nature?Oneness?Jesus?Shiva?allah?Guru?

Will Leave that to you.

Krishnamachari Santhanam

No comments:

Post a Comment